FCA has published Handbook Notice 102, confirming new rules:
- implementing the Consumer Duty (as decided in its July Board meeting)
- implementing the changes to appointment and supervision of Appointed Representatives (again, decided in July)
- updating financial promotion rules in respect of high risk investments (also from July)
- changes to DEPP, to move the decision maker from the RDC to FCA staff under executive procedures relating to listingeffective from 30 September;
- changes to the IFPR, to update reporting forms in MIFIDPRU, effective from 30 September; and
- minor miscellaneous Handbook changes.