FCA’s latest Handbook Notice confirms:
- changes to ICOBS to reduce the impact of financial difficulties by enabling customers to maintain an appropriate level of insurance;
- amendments to FCA’s Glossary and PERG to provide greater certainty to firms about the permissions they require to carry out business;
- changes to SUP to bring all full permission consumer credit firms in scope of FIN073;
- amendments to FCA’s Glossary and DTR to streamline provisions on how issuers with securities admitted to UK regulated markets must electronically structure annual financial reports;
- revocation of Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2019/815;
- the new figures for periodic regulatory fees and levies; and
- minor changes to other modules of the Handbook.